Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ye Gods! Photos of finished projects

Noro Silk Mountain Scarf

Noro Silk Mountain Scarf

This scarf is for my Mother-In-Law who probably can’t appreciate just how luxurious and expensive this silk/wool/mohair yarn is. So, why am I giving it to her?

1/ It’s a very quick, easy knit. Just 21 stitches, slip the first stitch and knit each row. The yarn does all the work.

2/ I bought this yarn on impulse and while I know it looks great, I just really don’t love it or love knitting with it. I was glad to have an excuse to get it out of my stash.

3/ Even if the MIL doesn’t appreciate how great this yarn is, she will appreciate the thought and the fact it is warm. And it will impress the hell out of people around her who actually get it.





Baby Surprise Jacket

This jacket is for a friend who is pregnant with her second baby boy. I just have to sew on the buttons. It looks so tiny but I guess babies come out this size.

No comments: