Monday, September 06, 2010

Au revoir - for now

As is pretty obvious, I haven't blogged for a while.

Maybe it is a case of everything having its time; like many other net-savvy knitters I'm spending a lot more time on Ravelry, having direct real-time conversations with other knitters.

Maybe it's a case of me, myself moving on - I now have an adorable time-sapping baby to take care of and to knit for and to write about (although I've been pretty slack on the blogging about her too!)

Anyway, I hate the guilt of an unfinished blog just sitting here on the net without any closure. I'm still knitting - more than ever. Knitting for babies is quick and fun, even if they grow out of their clothes so fast. In yarn news, I've discovered a new obsession: the indie-dyer Mosaic Moon. Most famous amongst the cloth-nappying longies-knitting crowd, I use her gorgeous yarns for little dresses, hats and maybe a scarf for myself. Hannah wears disposables.

I may come back and restart this blog later; I may move onto other things. But to myself and anyone else who stumbles upon this, I say 'Au Revoir'.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Au revoir then!! Happy Knitting....

Leaf Holidays said...

Langtang Trek | The natural beauty Of Himalayan Trek

Langtang Trek is one of the beautiful trekking regions in Nepal with a beautiful geographical diversity and cultures. The trek starts from Syabrubensi with astounding nature and beautiful places like Ghoda Tabela and Kyanjiin Gumba so on. The beautiful nature and the mountain is the major attraction that attracts people in Langtang Trek