The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
Taken from Heather's blog.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (No refunds... no exchanges!!!!)
2. What I create will be just for you, with love from me.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. I may even create something totally unbelievable and surprise you!! Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange...
6. I do not continue chain mails (even if I am silly enough to sign up to them) so I don't require you to "post this text into a note/post of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to it". But I ask you to please continue the karma chain if you respond to this. If you are a knitter, please knit a hat or blanket square for charity; if not, think of something else nice to do. If you are someone I know has already knitted a crapload of stuff for charity (Taph, chocolatetrudi, ozifarmer, etc) you already have a big enough karma credit balance to get something from me.
7. This offer is only available to people living in an area serviced by Australia Post (including Antarctic bases but not the actual South Pole). If you live on the moon, sign up at Heather's blog as she is willing to work something out for you. Email your mailing address to me at theknitaholic AT gmail DOT com