Wednesday, March 07, 2007

In knitting news

The merino wool cardigan is almost finished - just the collar and buttons to go. Like all my knitting projects it didn't exactly turn out as expected - it's a bit shorter and more fitted than planned. I'm not sure yet whether it will be wearable outside the house. It certainly feels very comfortable. I'll post pictures at some stage.

I'm still waiting for my official blogger invite to the International Scarf Exchange. I will be so annoyed if I miss out due to a technical hiccup. It's all supposed to be starting this week. I have about 5 balls of the pale pink merino wool left over, so I might use this for the project - depending on what my exchange pal has listed as likes and dislikes. Knowing my luck I'll end up with a male who wants a solid black scarf.

No comments: